Kungsleden adapts Annual General Meeting to prevailing circumstances
Out of consideration for shareholders, Board members, employees and others, we have decided to adapt the arrangements for our Annual General Meeting due to the spread of the Coronavirus in the community. For prudential reasons, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be restricted in scope as far as possible, at the same time as shareholders’ rights are taken into consideration. This entails the following changes.
- The AGM will begin as usual at 2:00 p.m., but access to the venue will only be from 1:45 p.m. We request that shareholders wait outdoors until registration opens.
- There will be no cloakroom and outdoor clothes are to be taken into the meeting venue.
- The AGM will be held as usual at Kungsleden’s head office and those attending will be seated well spread out inside the meeting venue.
- The number of Board members, company management members and non-shareholders in attendance will be limited.
- The CEO will not address the AGM and instead, a recorded address will be available on the company’s website after the Meeting. Other presentations will be shortened.
- No food or refreshments will be served.
- We will have no general question session, instead questions at the Meeting will be concentrated to the resolution items on the agenda.
Shareholders are reminded of the possibility to participate at the Meeting by submitting a proxy for a representative. Proxy forms are available on our website www.kungsleden.se/arsstamma2020. Please note that Kungsleden is unable to collect proxies and to serve as a representative. With consideration to everyone, we ask any shareholders who have symptoms of illness, no matter how mild, or belong to a high-risk group, to refrain from participating in person and instead participate by proxy.
We are continuously monitoring developments and will update the information regarding the Annual General Meeting on our website as necessary www.kungsleden.se/arsstamma2020.
For more information, please contact:
Biljana Pehrsson, CEO of Kungsleden | +46 8 503 052 04| firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Trane, Head of Corporate Communications Kungsleden | +46 (0)8 503 052 20 | email@example.com
Malin Axland, General Counsel Kungsleden | +46 (0)8 503 052 50 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kungsleden. We are people that create places and experiences for people. By developing and managing attractive and sustainable places, we offer people a better and more inspiring work experience. We are a long-term property owner focused on commercial properties in Sweden’s growth regions. As of 31 December 2019, we owned 209 properties with total value of SEK 38,310 m. Kungsleden (KLED) is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap. Read more at www.kungsleden.se