We are developing our property portfolio with a main focus on sustainable and attractive offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Västerås. Our strategy is to gather properties in selected locations in order to have an even better opportunity to contribute to the development of the entire area.
As a long-term property owner, it is important to understand our customers and their needs. We do this through a close dialogue with customers and by building relationships both inside and outside our properties.
Of course, we want our tenants to thrive and stay in their premises, but sometimes there are changes in their business that generates other needs. In that situation, many property owners find it difficult to find a new solution.
By collecting properties in selected locations - what we call Clusters - we can often help an existing tenant find another office that is better suited to their new situation.
Our Clusters are close to hubs and traffic routes, which provides a high level of accessibility while we can create a wide range of services thanks to a strong local presence and more efficient property management.
Read more about Kungsleden's cluster strategy.
Today, we have 12 clusters in chosen emerging regions
- Danderyd Kontor (Office, 100,000 sq.m)
- Kista City (Office, 147,000 sq.m)
- Västberga Industrial Area (Office/Industry/Warehouse, 38,000 sq.m)
- Stockholm City West - Västra Kungsholmen (Office, 49,000 sq.m)
- Stockholm City East - Gärdet/Frihamnen (kontor/hotell, 85 000 sq.m)
- Högsbo (Office/Industry/Warehouse, 109,000 sq.m)
- Gothenburg South Central (Office/Garaging, 50 000 sq.m)
- Fosie (Office/Industry/Warehouse, 52,000 sq.m)
- Hyllie/Svågertorp (Office/Exhibition/Conference, 50,000 sq.m) ¹
¹ Includes 10 000 square meter parkinggarage
- Västerås City (Office, 153,000 sq.m)
- Finnslätten Industrial Area (Office/Industry/Warehouse, 237,000 sq.m)
Östersundkluster (office, industry, warehouse, 79,000 sq.m)