Shareholders encouraged to participate by proxy at AGM or use postal voting
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of Kungsleden’s shareholders, Kungsleden urges all shareholders not to participate in person at the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM). Shareholders are requested instead to participate by proxy or to vote remotely using postal voting.
More information on proxy services and postal voting is available on Kungsleden’s website, www.kungsleden.se/arsstamma2020.
Special measures due to COVID-19
The continued spread of COVID-19 remains difficult to assess. At the time of this press release, restrictions apply against holding public meetings of more than 50 people. Kungsleden wants to protect its shareholders’ health and will observe the applicable restrictions and limitations at all times. If there is a risk that the number of people in attendance at the Annual General Meeting will exceed the restrictions for assembly applicable at the time of the Meeting, Kungsleden may postpone the Annual General Meeting to a later date.
As a precaution, Kungsleden has also decided to implement special measures at the 2020 Annual General Meeting. The special measures entail, for example, that:
- Kungsleden’s CEO, Biljana Pehrsson, will not make her address in person, but will participate by telephone.
- A recorded CEO address will be available on the company’s website after the Meeting.
- The Board of Directors, the management team, auditors and the Nomination Committee will not attend in person, but will participate in the Meeting by telephone
- No food or refreshments will be served
Kungsleden is monitoring the effect of COVID-19 in Sweden and, in the event of updated instructions or recommendations from the government or other relevant authorities, could decide to take further precautionary measures in conjunction with the 2020 AGM. Information and updates regarding the special measures due to the spread of coronavirus are available on Kungsleden’s website, www.kungsleden.se/arsstamma2020.
We would also like to remind you of the changes communicated earlier:
- The Annual General Meeting commences at 2:00 p.m. Access to the venue will only be from 1:45 p.m. We request that participants wait outdoors until registration opens.
- No cloakroom. Outdoor clothes are to be taken into the meeting venue
- The AGM will be held at Kungsleden’s head office. Those attending will be seated well spread out inside the meeting venue
- Speeches will be shortened.
- No general question and answer session. Questions will be restricted to the resolutions on the agenda
About Kungsleden. We are people that create places and experiences for people. By developing and managing attractive and sustainable places, we offer people a better and more inspiring work experience. We are a long-term property owner focused on commercial properties in Sweden’s growth regions. As of 31 December 2019, we owned 209 properties with total value of SEK 38,310 m. Kungsleden (KLED) is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap. Read more at www.kungsleden.se