Kungsleden presented a new business plan stretching to 2020 and new financial targets during the Year-End Report.
- The equity ratio is to be at least 35 per cent over time and shall not be lower than 30 per cent
- The LTV-ratio should be in the interval of 50-60 per cent with a target of 55 per cent over time
- The interest coverage rate shall be more than 2.5 times
- Kungsleden shall over time obtain a higher return on equity than comparable listed property companies
- Kungsleden shall increase the profit from property management by growing the property portfolio and by increasing the NOI in the current portfolio
- The dividend in Kungsleden shall increase in relation to the development of the profit from property management
For more information, please contact:
Detta pressmeddelande finns tillgängligt på svenska på www.kungsleden.se/pressmeddelanden
Kungsleden AB (publ) discloses the information in this press release according to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Trading Act. The information was provided for public release on 17 February 2016 at 8:45 a.m.
Kungsleden’s business concept is to own, manage and improve commercial properties in growth regions in Sweden and to deliver attractive total returns. Kungsleden’s strategies to create value are based on meeting the premises requirements of customers by managing, improving and developing properties and planning consents and by optimising the company’s property portfolio. Kungsleden has been quoted on NASDAQ Stockholm since 1999.