At Kungsleden, we work with long-term property management as well as development and refinement of commercial properties, mainly offices. Our vision is to create attractive and sustainable places where people are inspired.
About 90 percent of our properties are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Västerås. Most of them are gathered in so-called clusters, that is, attractive places with good communications where we own many properties and where we drive the entire area's development.
Our long-term goal is to become Sweden's most profitable and successful real estate company, by having the market's most satisfied customers and dedicated employees.
An experience beyond the ordinary. Our comprehensive offering: the right premises for your company and your employees, in the right location, with the right supporting services.
We put you at the centre. Always. In everything we do.
- We make you feel welcome
- We contribute to your business
- We cooperate with you and act quickly to make your work day easier
Kungsleden's goal is to be the most attractive workplace with an efficient organisation and motivated employees who create excellent results.
Our shares should be an attractive investment with good long-term total return for our shareholders.
Sustainability is an obvious part of our business and we actively cooperate on sustainability issues with customers and suppliers. Read more about Kungsleden's sustainability work.
We aim to own several properties within a selected location - a cluster. This gives us an opportunity to adapt and sharpen our offer based on tenants' needs and to actively influence the development of an entire area.
Kungsleden in figures as per September 30 2019
- Number of properties: 207
- Prioritised markets: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Västerås
- Category: Office, Industry/Warehouse and Retail
- Clusters: Danderyd Kontor, Kista City, Stockholm City West, Stockholm City East, Västberga Industrial Estate, Högsbo, Hyllie, Göteborg South Central, Fosie, Västerås City, Finnslätten Industrial Estate, Östersund City.
- Property value: approx SEK 36 833 million
- Total leasable space: 1 825 thousand sq. m.
- Number of employees: 110 people
- Founded: 1994
- Listed 1999
- Share: KLED, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.