Kungsleden is a long term property-owner that provides attractive, functional premises that enrich people’s working days. We create value by owning, managing and developing offices and other commercial properties in Stockholm and Sweden’s other growth regions.
A large portion of our properties belong to attractively located clusters where we also engage in the development of the whole area. Kungsleden’s goal is to deliver an attractive total return on our properties and for our shareholders. Kungsleden is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.
As a long-term property owner we build and develop relations with our customers and strive to be an influential partner in the society where we are present. We want to be a central part of our customers’ expansion plans as this allows us to constantly tune our offer based on their current needs. In this way we create a sustainable and durable business.
Kungsleden’s business plan 2016-2020
To provide attractive and functional premises in the right location at the right price, to always deliver that something extra, to be the best landlord/manager
An effective organisation with motivated employees creates good results and is a pre-condition in order for us to be the most successful property owner
Our share shall be an attractive investment with a good long-term total return for our shareholders
Focus on environment, social responsibility, business ethics, diversity and health & safety – be a natural part of Kungsleden’s business. Read more about sustainability at Kungsleden
Commercial properties in Sweden’s most important growth markets – mainly Stockholm, Gothenburg, Öresund and Västerås
We strive to own more properties at select locations, gathered in clusters, so that we can adapt and sharpen our offering based on our tenants’ needs while proactively helping to shape how the entire area develops.
Kungsleden in figures as per 30/6-2018
- Number of properties: 224
- Prioritised markets: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Västerås
- Category: Office, Industry/Warehouse and Retail
- Clusters: Danderyd Kontor, Kista City, Stockholm City West, Stockholm City East, Västberga Industrial Estate, Högsbo, Hyllie, Göteborg South Central, Fosie, Västerås City, Finnslätten Industrial Estate, Östersund City.
- Property value: approx SEK 33 692 million
- Total leasable space: 2 115 thousand sq. m.
- Rental value, earnings capacity: approx SEK 2 448 million
- Number of employees: 108 people
- Founded: 1994
- Listed 1999
- Share: KLED, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.