KUNGSLEDEN is a long-term property owner that provides attractive, sustainable and functional premises that enrich people's working day. We create value by owning, managing and developing offices and other commercial properties in Stockholm and Sweden's other growth regions.
A large proportion of our properties are grouped together in attractively located clusters where we participate in and influence the entire area's development. Kungsleden's goal is to deliver attractive total return on our properties and to the shareholders. Kungsleden is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.
As a long-term property owner, we work to build and develop relationships with our customers, while we strive to be a leading player in the areas where we own properties.
Kungsleden will provide attractive and functional premises in the right locations and at the right price and always deliver that little extra.
Kungsleden's goal is to be the most attractive workplace with an efficient organisation and motivated employees who create excellent results.
Our shares should be an attractive investment with good long-term total return for our shareholders.
Sustainability is an obvious and integral part of our business and we actively cooperate on sustainability issues with customers and suppliers. The efforts are divided into the five areas: environment, diversity, social responsibility, business ethics and health and safety. Read more about Kungsleden´s sustainability work.
Our governing idea
We aim to own several properties within a selected location - a cluster. This gives us an opportunity to adapt and sharpen our offer based on tenants' needs and to actively influence the development of an entire area.
Kungsleden in figures as per june 30 2019
- Number of properties: 208
- Prioritised markets: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Västerås
- Category: Office, Industry/Warehouse and Retail
- Clusters: Danderyd Kontor, Kista City, Stockholm City West, Stockholm City East, Västberga Industrial Estate, Högsbo, Hyllie, Göteborg South Central, Fosie, Västerås City, Finnslätten Industrial Estate, Östersund City.
- Property value: approx SEK 36 131 million
- Total leasable space: 1 985 thousand sq. m.
- Number of employees: 110 people
- Founded: 1994
- Listed 1999
- Share: KLED, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.